Romance Answers

Teens ask. Teens answer.

Forum

Forum Home > Relationship Stuff > Sticky: You've Arrived!

Katrina
Site Owner

Welcome to the Romance Answers Forum:)

Please keep the discussions clean.  We will delete any inappropriate comments.

Feel free to post questions, suggestions or updates on your life. 

January 11, 2011 at 11:12 PM Flag Quote & Reply

farrahbear26

So, im having a problem with my boyfriend. He is always gone and when i ask him where he is or where he has been the either ignores me or trys to change the subject. Im afraid he might be cheating on me, but it doesnt seem like hes the type to do that. And when i look at his phone to see if he has been texting another girl but he grabs it away from me! Can anyone tell me what is going on here? :(

April 27, 2011 at 3:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katrina
Site Owner

It sounds to me like he's lost interest.  Since you've already tried to talk to him about it and he just ignored you and changed the subject, I would say it's time to move on.  You deserve someone who will treat you right.  He's going to find out that he won't be able to treat people like that if he still wants to have them for his friends. 

As for grabbing the phone away from you...that's not only totally rude of him to do, but also a red flag that he's hiding something.

Your instincts that he's cheating might be right.  I say get rid of him and find someone better.

April 27, 2011 at 9:36 PM Flag Quote & Reply

farrahbear26

Thanks for the good advice! You're right! I do deserve someone better than that jerk! First thing tomorrow at school, Im going to break up with him but i should probably tell him why im breaking up with him......right?

April 27, 2011 at 9:41 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katrina
Site Owner

I would just tell him the exact reasons that you posted on here.

He's the one that caused you to break up with him for doing those things in the first place...

April 27, 2011 at 9:51 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BelleyBoo
Administrator

I completely agree with Katrina. You are so much better than this guy who is doing this to ya. One day he will look back and be sorry that he treated you this way. No one should have to put up with that kind of suspicion. You'll stumble upon your perfect guy and be as happy as ever....and you'll be glad ya made the decision to dump this guy cause if ya hadn't ya never would have met Prince Charming:)

--

∞+♥

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. (Philippians 4:13) :{)

April 27, 2011 at 11:53 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Elise

farrahbear26 at April 27, 2011 at 3:56 PM

So, im having a problem with my boyfriend. He is always gone and when i ask him where he is or where he has been the either ignores me or trys to change the subject. Im afraid he might be cheating on me, but it doesnt seem like hes the type to do that. And when i look at his phone to see if he has been texting another girl but he grabs it away from me! Can anyone tell me what is going on here? :(

Of course, my advice wouldn't be as good. But here's what I would suggest... Boys are great liers so ask him and if he doesn't answer, I would break up with him. 

--

April 28, 2011 at 1:33 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.