Romance Answers

Teens ask. Teens answer.

Forum

Forum Home > Relationship Stuff > I'm so lonely T_T

MarcieM

I'm having an absolute crisis. No one seems to be right for me. I've had plenty of boyfriends but they all ended up horribly.  I wish I had someone to talk to at night.  I don't want to have to just sit around here lonely all the time.

What could I do to find someone that's right for me?

April 27, 2011 at 9:45 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Katrina
Site Owner

Get out and meet people! Go places where things happen that you enjoy doing! While you're there you'll meet other people with the same interests as you so you'll already have something in common to talk about :)

If you don't enjoy going out of your house...then you could add some friends of your friends on facebook and talk to them! Just say I know your friend *Insert name of friend here* and then say something like "You looked friendly so I decided to add you" . Then take it from there! Good luck! :D  Don't give up, because there definitly is someone out there for you, you just have to throw your self out there and be positive about it :)

April 27, 2011 at 9:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

isaact3

I am also very lonely! My girlfriend won't talk to me...and when I have exiting news about some she doesn't care! Sometimes I feel like she doesnt love me...it's like shes just keeping me hanging on. When I tell her that I feel like she doesn't love me she trys to make everything better by saying she loves me, but the problem is I don't know if I believe her.

April 27, 2011 at 11:44 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seth Earby
Administrator

Well the sad news, is that sometimes you just have to let people go.:(  There is no need to have to spend so many nights upset over someone who does not care.  You did the right thing by telling her how you felt, so therefore you tried to make it work.  Im sorry but if she is not willing to work you have to let her go :( But the good news is, when you get back on your feet and look for other people be sure to think of a person who will listen and want to work and solve problems:) Good luck

--

-Seth Earby Secrets to Your Fairytale Romance  Co-author

April 28, 2011 at 2:29 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.