Romance Answers

Teens ask. Teens answer.

Forum

Forum Home > Relationship Stuff > There's this girl I like...

BWestford

So theres a girl i like and i think she likes me back but im not very sure. She's my best friend and I'm afraid that if i tell her i like her it might ruin our friendship and i wouldn't like that. I need advice on what i should do. And one more thing, ive never had a girlfriend before so i don't know anything.....Help! Thanks.

April 28, 2011 at 12:02 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seth Earby
Administrator

Yeah that is a tough situation,  but it is not uncommon for people to like their bestfriend.  Katrina is my best friend for example:D but asking your best friend out is tough.  However, if you do like her you should let her know.  The thing is to get the courage to ask!  You miss 100% of the shots you don't take!  But the thing is to let her know how you feel!  Tell her that she is a great person, and why you like her, or that you feel that this could work because of____ or whatever!  Just let her know why you feel this way.  However, asking them out may be tough, but dating them is so much easier!  You know each other very well and know everything that you like already so it does have some great advantages :)

--

-Seth Earby Secrets to Your Fairytale Romance  Co-author

April 28, 2011 at 2:09 AM Flag Quote & Reply

BWestford

Thanks, man. This is some helpful imformation and i will be sure to keep your advice in mind.

April 28, 2011 at 2:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.