Romance Answers

Teens ask. Teens answer.

Forum

Forum Home > Relationship Stuff > break up :(

Anonymous.

Okay, so I've been dating my boyfriend for over 9 months now, and we are obviously meant to be. We hung out every single day. He was more to me than just my boyfriend.. he was litterally my best friend. but I just found he's been texting my "friend" saying she's pretty, he likes her, etc. It broke my heart... It isn't the first time he's done this, and I've given him my trust and I've cared when no one else did. I was there when his mom lost 2 babies, I was there when his mom kicked him out of the house... I was there for it all. Everything was perfect, until he decided I wasn't. We had been fighting a whole lot the past couple of months, but the past couple of days were perfect. No figting... nothing... until this.. Did I deserve this? What did I do? He won't talk to me... it's killing me inside.. what do I do to make it better? I stayed up all last night crying so hard I was throwing up, and hypervinalating... please tell me what to do... Im desperate

June 10, 2011 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Katrina
Site Owner

I'm sorry that you're going through such a hard time :(  If he's texting other girls and telling them that...and he's done it before too...it sounds like he just might be that type of guy who can't be trusted. I think that the best thing to do would be to realize that you should have someone who will treat you better, and be as dedicated to you as you are to them.  You sound like a very kind person to stay with him through all his hard times, and you deserve kindness in return.  Although it's heart breaking that he isnt returning your love, jut be strong and end it with him and find a guy who is better.  It's his loss.  You'll be much happier when you're with a guy who treats you like a princess and is loyal to you.  You're worth it :)

It's nothing that you did to make him act like this.  It's just the type of guy he is.  You won't be able to change that.  He will do the same thing to his next girlfriend.

I hope every thing turns out for the best for you! :)

--

~ Katrina ♥ Co-Author of Secrets to Your FairyTale Romance ~ For Teens

June 10, 2011 at 11:30 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Seth Earby
Administrator

What it seems to be is that you have found "Mr. Nice Guy".  Mr. Nice Guy is a man who is a great friend most of the time.  However, he is like that for everyone.  The main thing is that he is nice in person and sometimes even very sweet.  However, he is not very trusting when your back is turned.  This is a common thing, sadly, a lot of guys are nice when they are around their girlfriends; it is just when they are not or feel like they will not get caught that they do these type of things.  

My advice would be to tell him that this really bothers you.  Tell him that if he does not quit doing this that you will not be around him anymore.  A lot of times I have been asked this type of questions about a boyfriend or girlfriend not wanting to break up with the other.  I always tell thim to not be pushed around.  You are an idividual, no matter how long you have been with someone does not give them the authority to push you around.  

I know it maybe painful to do this, but it is a lot better than crying for days.  

I hope this helps you, feel free to ask us for anything else we will be glad to help you:)

--

-Seth Earby Secrets to Your Fairytale Romance  Co-author

June 10, 2011 at 4:56 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.