Romance Answers

Teens ask. Teens answer.

Forum

Forum Home > Relationship Stuff > oh no!!!!!!!

hotmama

me and my girlfriend just had a fight. she thinks i've been seeing other girls but i really haven't. i promise i haven't, katrina!!! please believe me!!!!!! she won't! we've been dating for two days and she thinks we should call it quits. i LOVE HER!!!!! :'[ how can i save her from going away. she's the only girlfriend i've ever had. the last boy i dated turned homosexual so i thought i should too ;) but now i'm having trouble! please help me out. i usually talk to my granny about these things but she might disown me if she knew her schnooogums boogums liked girls. :( please help sethy!!!! please don't tell anyone you know i'm homo. THANK U!

-girls just wanna have fun (amber)

November 17, 2011 at 2:59 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Seth Earby
Administrator

No offense, but we really only give advice to heterosexual couples only.  Nothing personal, it's just that Katrina is a girl and I am a guy so we do want we know. 

--

-Seth Earby Secrets to Your Fairytale Romance  Co-author

November 17, 2011 at 8:09 PM Flag Quote & Reply

hotmama

that's kinda mean. i'm gunna unmembership.

November 17, 2011 at 11:06 PM Flag Quote & Reply

romancefairytale101

That's not nice. Homosexuals need advice too! And I really need advice, so I would really appreciate if you would reply back to my discussion.

--

romancefairytale101

November 18, 2011 at 2:27 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.

Oops! This site has expired.

If you are the site owner, please renew your premium subscription or contact support.